Phoenix Wreally Wrong Phoenix Wreally Wrong

Er....wha'???

Somebody needs to buy a decent microphone and get some lessons in scriptwriting and voice-acting here....

....seriously kid, do yourself a favour and hire someone to write a script and do the voice-acting for your flash animation because this flash was a totally pointless excuse in less than infantile humour that really failed to impress anyone - especially me!

Phoenix Wrong: Objection Phoenix Wrong: Objection

"Objection" is the right word for this....

OBJECTION:
Newgrounds is a place for artists and writers of all types (whether professional or amateur) to have a chance to showcase their stuff - why mock or stifle others work rather than giving them complements on a good job or the constructive critisicim required to amend their work and make it better?

VERDICT:
Go away, think about your actions and instead of having a go at artists and writers not because of their actual work but because the subject they created a flash about isn't your "thing", why not actually attempt at creating something half-decent yourself (if you tried I bet you could) before releasing this kind of lacsidasical half-assed abortion of a flash on the site?

Jeez! Get a brain and then a life man...seriously!

Jackie Jackie

Nice!

Rock on mate! Great animation - and nice uses of dark humour too. Keep it up...

Chillz Story Chillz Story

BRAVO!

Classic story and nicely animated! The storyline reminded me of Hunt Emerson's "Max Zillion & Alto Ego" cartoons - except this time there's a happy(ish) ending.

Keep up the great work.

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

HA!HA!HA!

Oh my - to think that the Lovecraft's High Priest of R'lyeh should fall to this level!

Great animation - gave me a damn good laugh anyway!

Heh,,,

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insane, subversive and Manically surreal man! This brought back memories of some of the artwork that used to feature in "Raw" comics years ago. Parts of it seemed somwhat Warhole-esque. The artwork was like Damien Hurst on acid - do a few exhibitions or showreels for the later-night TV audiences and I'll bet any money that you'll go far...rock on, dude!

Numa Gone Wild Numa Gone Wild

wOOt!

Excellent work! There's a classic cartoon formulae here mixed with some great artwork and scripting...you've definately got my vote! Let's see some more of your work on NG!

HUNT HUNT

C'est tres bon!

Nice try. Some good work there. Perhaps there could be an interesting series created from and around this initial offering?

Let's see some more please?

DFL!: ChocoChip Cookies DFL!: ChocoChip Cookies

I can definately relate to this 'toon!

Especially the parts about Tako's Mother and the straight Jacket! I LOVE this series...more please!

The Composer The Composer

Ah, Pathos and sardonic irony!

What an absolutely classic use of pathos and irony in this films content! A fantastic piece of work...what more can I say? You've said it ALL with this little gem! Brilliant!